1. View our available dogs online.
2. Complete the online application. We will respond within 48 hours.
3. Tell your veterinarian and references that we will be contacting them.
4. We will coordinate a time for the whole family to meet the dog on an adoption day or at a foster home. We only set up one meeting per dog so there is no competition.
5. If the meeting goes well, the final step is to complete the adoption contract and pay the adoption fee on the day of the meeting because we cannot hold a dog for any period of time.
What goes into an adoption fee?
Fecal exam and de-worming
No-slip martingale collar
Heartworm disease test*
Flea & tick treatment*
DHPP (distemper combo vaccine)