1. View our available dogs online.
2. Complete the online application. We will respond within 48 hours.
3. Tell your veterinarian and references that we will be contacting them.
4. We will coordinate a time for the whole family to meet the dog on an adoption day or at a foster home. We only set up one meeting per dog so there is no competition.
5. If the meeting goes well, the final step is to complete the adoption contract and pay the adoption fee on the day of the meeting because we cannot hold a dog for any period of time.
If the dog is not old enough at the time of adoption to be spayed/neutered, we require an addition $100 refundable spay/neuter deposit and will arrange for their surgery once they are old enough.
What goes into an adoption fee?
Heartworm disease test*
Flea & tick treatment*
DHPP (distemper combo vaccine)
Fecal exam and de-worming